- ToyViewer can read and display image files in following formats:tiff, gif, bmp, png, jpg, jbig (bie), pcx, pcd, pict, pnm (ppm, pbm or pgm), xbm, mag, SUN, rasterfile, JPEG2000 (jpc, j2k)
- Displayed images can be saved in following formats: tiff, gif, bmp, png, jpg, JPEG2000, jbig(bie), pnm, xbm
- ToyViewer can read and write gif or png files with transparent color, and also can read and write interlaced(progressive) gif, png, or jpg files.
- ToyViewer can scan (auto-display) image files in a folder. You can also mark images to move, or to delete them.
- Displayed images can be scaled (enlarge/shrink).
- ToyViewer can display images in full-screen and in front of all other windows.
- You can rotate, flip, or clip images.
- ToyViewer has ability to fix automatically the balance of colors. You can also adjust brightness, contrast, color tone of images.
- ToyViewer has some typical operations to images, such as enhancement, mosaic, embossing, and so on.
- You can replace specified color with other color or transparent color.
- Full color images can be reduced into 256, 64, or 8 colors. Also, each color value of images can be cut
down to 4, 2, or 1 bit.
- ToyViewer can make images monochrome (8bit gray, 2bit gray, or bilevel).
- Images can be printed. An image is automatically shrunk to be printed on a sheet, or divided into some pages.
- You can set ToyViewer to display any image format if there is a filter program to ppm format.
- You can add comments to images (comments are written into only gif, png, jpg, or pnm formats).